More Than $100 Million RecoveredSuccessful, Aggressive, and Compassionate Representation
Meet Johnny Pineyro
Founding Attorney of Florida Injury Law FirmI would like to thank you for visiting Florida Injury Law Firm online. I have been practicing law since 1997 and have dedicated my life to representing people injured by others and corporations.
I was born in Florida to Cuban-American parents who came to this country without much more than the clothes on their bodies. They fled Communist Castro regime and a lack of justice in order to provide my siblings and me with a better life. For this, I will always cherish them and look upon them as heroes.
They provided me with the opportunity to secure an education. I was the only one to go to law school in my family, and my parents were very proud. After graduating from law school, I practiced law in South Florida, primarily handling jury trials. I developed courtroom experience and quickly realized that I wanted to represent the injured, so I did. And it has been my life's work ever since.
Along the way, I was able to develop my passion for flying airplanes, securing my private pilot's license and developing my aviation practice. I have owned several planes and often fly for work.
I want you to get the justice you deserve. If you were injured by someone else, you are entitled to economic and non-economic damages. You deserve justice. You must never forget this. This is not just a catchy phrase meant to grab your attention. These words carry profound meaning. Think about what justice means to you. It may mean the payment of all medical bills; it may mean compensation for pain and suffering; it may mean never letting the person or corporation do to someone else what was done to you; it may be a simple apology; or it may be all of the above. What matters is what justice means to you and how you can get the justice you seek.
But justice does not come knocking at your door. You must go get it. Even if you are not to blame for your injuries, someone will try to blame you. I have never handled a case in which someone or some entity did not try to blame my client in some form or fashion. Why? The answer is simple: your opponent is always looking to save money. Your opponent sees no reason to pay you when there are so many ways to avoid it. Those who are not represented by legal counsel are most at risk.
I live in Florida and Canada with my wife Shanna, and our 5 children Vanessa, Kaiya, Camila, Dragon and Maui. I am an active member within the Catholic Church in both the United States and Canada and proudly serve on several not-for-profit Boards. I was recently named in Lawyers of Distinction in 2023 as well as Orlando's Attorneys of the Year.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida, 1997, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Moot Court Board, 1996 – 1997
- Villanova College of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, (transfer)
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 1994, Bachelor of Arts
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in 1997
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Middle District in 1998
- Admitted to practice in the District Court of Colorado
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association, EAGLE Member
- American Association for Justice
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- College of Master Advocates and Barristers, Senior Counsel Member
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association
- Angel Flight Southeast
- Mercy Flight
- Central Florida Brain Injury Association
- Kissimmee Airport Authority.
Contact an expert Orlando personal injury attorney as soon as possible so that we can get you the justice you deserve! Please call us now. We are available 24/7. To see a listing of some of our positive results, please review our case results page.